Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I completly agree with Stephen Harper

Don't let it be said that I can't reach accross the aisle, put partisanship aside and find areas of agreement with my political opponents. Here's an example of something I am in complete agreement with Stephen Harper on: I'd rather he be a hockey player as well...

Harper would rather be a hockey player

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Prime Minister Stephen Harper says that while running the world's second largest country isn't a bad job, he'd much rather be an hockey player.

Harper, whose Conservatives won the January 23 election, is a huge fan of the sport and is writing a book about its early history. He also tries to catch all the games his young son Ben plays in.

"I love my job as prime minister, but if you could be a hockey player, I mean, what could be better than that?" Harper said in an interview with sports channel TSN due to be aired later this week.

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe we could trade him to the Leafs for say .... oh, I dunno .... how about .... (what's the name of the guy thats dead?)

Alison said...

I would certainly rather he was a hockey player.