Monday, July 17, 2006

I am in love with this motherf'in snake!

When I first saw a clip from the upcoming Samuel L. Jackson movie Snakes on a Plane on The Colbert Report I thought it was a joke, but it seems it's a real movie and I can't wait to see it.

Sometimes a movie is so bad, it's good, and this looks like one. Read more here and here, watch viral videos here, and see the official site here. And hear from Colbert here.


It's already a cult classic and it's not out until August 18. I love though how, when the studio wanted to change the title from Snakes on a Plane to Pacific Air Flight 121, Samuel L. Jackson would have none of it:

"What are you doing here? It's not Gone with the Wind. It's not On the Waterfront. It's Snakes on a Plane! "We're totally changing that back. That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title."

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

No comments: