Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Convention photos on flickr

I've uploaded my convention photos on flickr, including some I didn't post on the blog over the week.

Also, quoted briefly in this Toronto Star story on blogging the convention. I knew right away when I used the word risky I might have overstated it a bit. I think gamble might have been a better word to choose. I think I also added that those that don't at least make an effort at fair and balanced-ish tend not to have much credibility. Still, good story.

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers


Scott Tribe said...

That one picture of me describing me as it being one of the RARE times I was coaxed out of the Bloggers Room is SLIGHTLY (and I stress SLIGHTLY) exaggerated; I wasnt in there 24 hrs a day after all. ;)

Otherwise. good photos.

A BCer in Toronto said...

All in good fun Scott. :)