Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

A Happy New Year to one and all, and all the best for 2007. I think it's going to be an interesting, exciting year, and hopefully a good one for those of us in Liberal land.

But no blogging for today. I got back home last night from a week at the grandparents for the holidays and it's back to work tomorrow, so today is a day to rest and recuperate from my week of rest and recuperation.

Today I plan to spend most of the day enjoying my Christmas gift to myself: Madden NFL Football 07 on my PS2. Go Seahawks!

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

2 comments:

Robert said...

Happy New Year Jeff!

(Go Bills!)

Jeff said...

To you as well Robert. I like the Bills too, except when it comes to picking a team to play on the PS2. Problem is, I like to win. :)