Sunday, March 11, 2007

A day of good, bad, and good

The Good: The folks at American Airlines, after a flight over the Grand Canyon, got me into San Diego over 30 minutes early. I mean, how often does that happen?

The *&$^ Bad: Left my iPod in the seatpocket of my Toronto/Chicago flight, and by the time I realized it, the plane had pushed back on to its next destination. Told I need to file a lost item report, in case some one turns it in. Not holding my breath. Got a year of use out of it anyway...time to upgrade? Also bad: those old MD-80s suck.

The Good: Got off the plane in San Diego to warm, sunny weather of 28 degrees Celsius. Perfect weather for picking up my conference badge, talking a walk around downtown, and enjoying a pre-dinner swim in pool at the Westin.

The Even Better: This week's forecast...

Light blogging ahead, back Friday.

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

1 comment:

Tarkwell Robotico said...

Oprah is right:

American Airlines rocks!