Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Therefore Stephane Dion made Mike Huckabee!

Fresh off Hillary Clinton accusing Barrack Obama of plagiarism for borrowing lines (with permission it seems) from Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, it appears Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee may be borrowing lines from Liberal leader Stephane Dion (h/t Braeden).

Said Huckabee at a rally in Wisconsin yesterday:

“Folks, the reason I’m staying in this race is because I’m working for the next generation, not the next election,” Huckabee told supporters Monday at a rally in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. “I may be killing my political career, but I know this - if we don’t start thinking in terms of solving some of America’s problems, we’re killing all of your careers.”

Dion from a speech last March, and in many other speeches:
For the sake of our economic future, it’s time to get back on course. As Prime Minister, I would govern for the next generation, not just for the next election. For a healthy planet, for social justice, for a strong economy, and for good jobs – for ourselves, our children, and the next generation.

Therefore, I think it’s clear, that due to the transitive property of Huckabee, Stephane Dion MADE Mike Huckabee! I just hope he doesn’t now get his ass kicked by Conan O’Brien, Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart.

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

1 comment:

RuralSandi said...

A rose by any other name is still a rose. If Clinton had done a "verbatum" speech like Obama has - they'd be all over her.

Oh, it's our Messiah Obama so it's okay.