Sunday, September 07, 2008

Video: Stepane Dion on the campaign launch

Here's Stephane Dion's speech in the foyer of the House of Commons this morning, following the launch of the federal election campaign.

Also, be sure to check out the impressively re-designed Liberal Web site, which launched this morning with lots of video, content, and social networking features.

Launching this morning as well is the new Web site for the Liberal campaign in B.C., be sure to check it out too.



Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

2 comments:

Walks With Coffee said...

I've done my best to help for the last 3 years... Dion is a leader; Mr. Harper is a misleader.

Physical injuries prevent me from working too hard over the campaign, but I will keep the letter writing going.

Cheers and good luck.

Coffee

Scott in Montreal said...

I notice that in describing the Green Shift, he's reversed his message: first mentioning the income tax cuts, then mentioning a tax on pollution. Good change.