Thursday, May 11, 2006

On the lighter side: What does Belinda’s face reveal?

I ripped this item out of the Metro subway mag last Friday but misplaced it in the midst of last weekend’s convention fun. I found it today though, and it deserves a mention.

It’s a short piece in the fashion section I’d normally gloss over if Belinda Stronach’s picture hadn’t of caught my eye.


Luckily, I don’t have to explain the piece, which was an advertorial for an upcoming issue of Elle Canada, because Man vs. Clown has posted an image of the article online.


I think the part I found humorous, and why, is pretty obvious. Like MvC, I also burst out laughing a little bit on the subway. And I was on my way to the Liberal leadership forum, no less. Priceless!

P.S. I spotted Ms. Stronach at the luncheon on Saturday and she was quite popular, posing for pictures and signing autographs.

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

No comments: