Sunday, November 25, 2007

There's no accounting for taste

No matter what one may chose to read into Gerry Schwartz's attendance at Gerard Kennedy's public lecture at Ryerson last week (I for one don't read much into it at all), it appears Heather Reisman still has her mind firmly made up:


A Heather's Pick for Brian, and not Jean? No accounting for taste I guess. But that's fine. Just less crap to peal off the cover anyway. :)

On a sidenote, I've finally finished the Mulroney bio and I'll try to get a review up soon. I do have a copy of Jean's book but first I'm reading Richard Gwyn's bio of Sir John A. MacDonald. It's a very interesting read so far, with some compelling comparisons to make to the challenges Conservatives still face in achieving electoral success today.

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

1 comment:

burlivespipe said...

Heather more worried about the crate-loads of Lyin' Brian in her warehouse. Jean is a mover and doesn't need her little sticker to be included on some christmas must-get lists...