Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Some videos from World Blogging Forum

Here are a few videos that people here at the World Blogging Forum in Bucharest have been creating and uploading. My own videos will need to wait until I'm home, my laptop is too slow for video editing.

This first video is a brief interview by blogger Ilyi with Egyptian blogger Wael Abbas, whose presentation I blogged about earlier:



This second video is from blogger blogowski of an impromptu mini-scrum on the bus to the conference this morning with Seesmic CEO (and web celebrity) Loic Le Meur:

Bus Interview with Loîc :) from Pedja Puselja on Vimeo.



And here's Andrea Vascellari's discussion of citizen journalism which I also mentioned in my earlier blog:



UPDATE
: Here's Luca Sartoni from Italy on the future of blogging:

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff!

Thanks for sharing!
Here you'll find also the video of my other presentation on 'The Role of the Web in Branding' http://www.andreavascellari.com/?p=3441

Andrea