Sunday, January 22, 2006

More evidence of the media's Liberal bias

Only 218 reasons not to vote Liberal? I guess the fax from the CPC war room to the Toronto Sun got truncated, so I'll add a few of my own to round it up to 225.

219. Who says women should have the right to choose?
220. All these gay marriages are creeping people out.
221. Unemployment is just too low.
222. Eight straight balaned budgets? Yawn, let's run up the credit cards again!
223. I'd rather see tax cuts that benefit the wealthy, and not the middle class and the poor. I'm sure the benefits will trickle down.
224. If we just kiss Dubaya's ass a bit, I'm sure he'll take care of this softwood thing. Right?
225. We can get in on the ground floor of Operation Iranian Freedom. Opps, I've said too much.

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

4 comments:

Steve V said...

226. Leading the G8 countries year after year starts to get old.

227. Bush will visit more.

228. Quebec vs Canada hockey games will be exciting.

229. Bono will visit less.

230. Still time to join the coalition in Iraq.

Mark Richard Francis said...

However,

-1: an inability to run headlines like that if the conservatives get in.

---

I saw that headline this morning while taking my son to his Aikido and laughed damn hard.

Jeff said...

Yes, one has to wonder what the Sun will do with all their bile and hatred in the Connies win Monday. My guess? Dalton will be getting it with both barrels.

Jeff said...

Have you no sense of humour CT? And while I'm no flame of spelling flames (glass houses and all), I do find it amusing you spelled competent wrong. :)