Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Making a zoom connection with Liberals in Ajax


 Zoom campaigning is a new one for me, but it's a great way to drop into a meeting and connect with Liberals about why I'm running for Ontario Liberal Party VP Communications. Tonight, it was the Ajax PLA board meeting.

Some interesting questions, including what went wrong in the last election. And it's not just the last election. I said I think there's a lot we need to do better and it's up to all of us, but at the end of the day we just couldn't get our voters motivated to get out and vote. It's not enough to not like our opponents. We need to get people excited about what we have to offer and how we can help them.

Another question was do I plan to be a candidate for MPP in 2026 -- for sure that's a no. Happy to do all I can to support our amazing candidates and our teams.

Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

No comments: