Thursday, December 21, 2006

Run Gurmant, run!!!

Forget my two front teeth, all I want for Christmas is for Gurmant Grewal to run again for the Conservative Party. Please Santa Harper? I've been good all year! (H/T Cowboys)

Grewal may return to politics
Peter O'Neil, Vancouver Sun
Published: Wednesday, December 20, 2006

OTTAWA — Former B.C. Conservative MP Gurmant Grewal, who was under a shroud of controversy when he announced last year he wouldn’t seek re-election, said today he’s considering a political comeback.

Grewal, who is still under RCMP investigation in connection with his handling of political donations, said he never intended to leave politics permanently.

(more)


Recommend this Post on Progressive Bloggers

3 comments:

Scotian said...

I guarantee you that if he does and Harper is willing to let him that I will be relaunching my crusade regarding the Grewal fraud and Harper's complicity in covering it up again with a vengeance. If people thought I was obsessed by it before they will not know what hit them in this case. I have discussed this case repeatedly, shown conclusively that someone(s) in the CPC massively edited recordings that Harper and the CPC leadership certified as complete and uncut and that once this was shown to be nothing more than lies how Harper went out of his way to pretend nothing wrong was done by any CPCer throughout the whole thing and that the only ones doing any wrong were the Liberal war room and the Liberal media conspiracy out to defame/discredit good Conservatives like Grewal.

Thanks for the heads up BCer, this is something I *WILL* be keeping an eye on.

Mark Richard Francis said...

Oh, PLEASE COME BACK, GREWAL!!!

I need a laugh.

Devin Maxwell said...

Jeff:

Don't forget about the doctored audio tape of a Liberal staffer asking him to cross the floor.